Sightings Thread

:facepalm

those are all the definitions im aware of, as well as being extremely drunk. it seems as if petter has been using it as a synonym to “rompin” or “rippin” or “givin it the juice” or “Bdddettdettdetttdettdettdettt!!!”

lmao

LMAO

yea, its like bootin it, dippin out, scootin. all of the like

saw the starsky and hutch torino on a trailer goin down 787

drove past joey in the hvcc parking lot. and saw a black TBSS in rensselaer, male driver

Word i was the kid who was walking with Joey. I new that was you. Car sounds good man!

How are the roads right now? I have to go to Siena at 3 and route 9/airport is always a jam zone when flakes are a fallin’

wet

oh cool. thanks, all i did was take off the stock muffler haha…riceeeee

Actually now that i think about it… I think i was behind your car yesterday around 415 going up the hill towards hvcc. Thing was lookin fresh.

probably not i was at work by then… there is another wrx that lives in the apartment complex by school
but thanks anyways :lol

Yeah right. Maxwell road was completely gridlocked from people crashed in the ditch and stuck on the “hill.”

Word :lol Thing did sound good.

Saw a brand new camero wrapped around a pole on western ave and a f body losing control and hitting the curb at ualbany :lmao

LOL Fail. I saw a girl driving an ls400 who get rear ended by another chick in a small blue chevy. the cop behind them didnt even have his lights on, and was just watching them yell at each other

:rofl

probably taking pics and masterbating

I saw my Camaro sitting in the driveway today because if I took it out this would have happened, haha

Tractor trailer with the right rear set of wheels from the trailer sitting behind it in the snowbank just past exit 8 of 890 tonight. The wheels fell off.