Sightings Thread

Watched a red/white striped 2010 GT500 race a red camaro SS (2002ish) up 787 in traffic at 6pm last night. Smart guyz.

The GT500 won.

new white evo/lancer (? it was shaved) b/t 25 and 24

Across the street from my Dad’s, anyone on here?

Frank, is ur car out and operational?

I swear I saw two of them there.

The state mustve just picked them up this morning when I drove by because I saw a dumptruck near them and there was still blood on the road.

Today I saw an orange Lamborghini convertible on i90.

Saw a black Lamborghini Diablo on the Albany end of Central Ave tonight.

Saw a black convertible cobra with an SC makin some sweet ass noice. Dude told me exhaust, pully, intake and 20psi while rolling on Central near Colonie Center.

White Camaro tearin’ out of Northway 11 around 9ish. Sounded great.

SSmokinSS- he lives there

I saw an airbagged '97 30th anniversary Camaro at the gym tonight.

Squids EVERYWHERE on bikes. Jesus christ.

Also saw Duke Laduke in his garage working on the Civic. I gave a toot as I rolled by.

lots of familiar ppl today at the lot :slight_smile:

plenty of pigs sighted… especially on washington ave ext 1 hour roadblock… :banghead

names anthony,works at the shop at the corner and thinks its the fastest thing in the worlld

Saw a white R35 traveling east on I90 near the rt31 overpass out near Syracuse. Might have been the “AMS GTR”

Posted with TouchBB on my iPhone

sounds like he was racing the wrong SS :wink:

I moved out of there 5 months ago.

that was me. I work at sonnys part time right there and two guys I work with at 9pm wanted me to bring them for some rips so I went out of the malta mall parking lot, ripped it down towards the cemetery on eastline, turned around in northway eleven and ripped it back to malta mall parking lot.

I thought it looked like yours, but I wasn’t sure. Car sounds awesome… I could hear you rip on it as you drove away. I had parked my car in the lot to go help a buddy move his boat up in Saratoga.

saw quite a few sweet cars along with a red c5 ZO6 wearin panty-hose( <---- arent htey for wominz!!!)

JK trav car looks good!

thanks man!