Sightings Thread

lololol

nah his new beotch is pretty decent though .she has a sweet ass id let my kids run down her ass

reason why he left the ofice for the day

saw an absolute TRICK b7 RS4… light blue color, lowered. thing looked 100%

maroon Maserati Bora on Plank road in CP tonight.

Do all old Maserati’s have fucked up looking exhaust?

I also saw a hot blonde driving a black Altima with a stick shift and steel wheels on i90 this afternoon while stuck in traffic.

Saw some roach purple cameo start up, with a crappy idle. And some dood put a sticker on my car. :lol Good deal. Thanks John.

The red NSX might be the same one I see on 9 all the time. There’s a few of em’ in that area. I saw a yellow Murcialago a few weeks ago. He was driving behind me as I was getting onto the highway. I almost veered off the road I was so stunned:lol. They are very nice cars indeed. It’s getting to the point where I’ll start seeing about a bajillion Porsches as well.

wow no one posted about the FNGREAT spotting???

I’ve seen a red NSX atleast ~5 times in the past few days. Older guy driving it, bone stock.

saw paulie hammering down by the exit 24 tolls this morning, car looks good man.

Yellow F430 on central by Bj’s about an hour ago

had the vette out sat night with pauly (zee0sex) and there was a f430 parked next to me in the latham farms p-lot. he took mad pics.

saw a bone stock sonic blue termi at troy belting supply. DO WANT

same thing earlier in NYC today. same color and wheels.

black is300 driving like an asshole on rt. 7 and 787 around 2:30

Two young ladies in a blue 5.7 GTO with some loud ass exhaust showing me their power up Route 9 today, driving like complete retards :facepalm

were they hot?

Thats hot.

Got flipped off by two girls in a maroon SAAB. I’m not sure why.