Sightings Thread

i came a little

hahahahahahah

shit looks good man ,when is the rest of the toys goin on it

i wanna try to bust it out this week hopefully, as long as all the parts are there. Im jonesin’ im way to “used” to the way it feels now and getting bored.

asshole lolololol ,gotta get the lambo now

i wanna buy a gallardo so bad! i just love the way they look even tho the non UGR cars are slow. Im trying to tell myself i dont need another car but i think im losing the fight with myself.

sounds like a tough situation to be in… zr1 looks great!

just buy it man ,fuck it its only money

this will help… www.lambopit.com just go on there and browse and try not to buy one

thanks man! And no the tough part is signing…then getting the fat payment book.

ha, im already a member over there! If i didnt LOVE my zr1 so much id just sell/ trade it on a 04-05 gallardo w/ no miles and send it straight to UGR!

It’s depressing for a simple guy like myself to go on that site… with the guys asking what clutch they should use for a tt Murcielago and such. Hopefully I’ll be at that level some day haha.

heh, didn’t even see you.

Wow, couldn’t look any better! :bowdown Let me know if you’d like a mini photo shoot!!

was in my dads dually…

saw k-dubbbbz cashing out at pep-boys

im ready when you are! i want some rollling shot to that we can send to 360forged

lol… needed stuff to clean my Throttle body…

hey whenever brandon is free have him give me a call. I would like to talk to him about a solution for my lean spike I did some research on.

should be getting a call shortly… :slight_smile: