Sightings Thread

Seen a few bikes,red camaro,red vette and a red import getting after it on the crescent bridge last night on rt9.Made my sad week a little better.

Saw a fuck ugly yellow C6 Corvette convertible with gay altezza tail lights, emo star decals all over it, and a ricer wing. Shit, I didn’t think it was possible to rice out a 'Vette, but I stand corrected.

Saw that parked at Walmart on route 9 in CP

guy lives in CP. dont remember it having a wing, but i wouldnt put it past him :lol

Anyone went to that bar? I went last night, really nice, tons of girls :lol

On the way home i saw a brand new 997 Turbo Porsche. Car looked SICK. Old guy wanted some, that car moves out.

I remember seeing that last year.

Precision on route 9 also has a riced out yellow C6 with a wing on it.

saw some goon in a Anniversary SLP Camaro SS on Route 9 earlier around 12-1ish ask if I wanted to race :rofl I spooled up & booted it a little…looked like he tucked his tail between his legs and kept on his way :lol :haha

haha gotta love it when that happends

yah dude I live right across the street,

place is always hopping. Too bad I dont go there cause its basically my whole graduation 05 class.

why you gotta pick on the slower guys?!?!?

tailgators?

peddlers.

Was it silver? I saw one as well on the way home out on 87 S…

Saw an Audi R8 this morning in CP, thing was sick, flew by me

He asked me if I wanted to race! :lol

Saw 50+ drunken college kids outside of Cushing Village last night until 4AM getting twisted off of a gin bucket somebody made:ninja

Red.

Saw TonyZR1 & his bro at the Country Drive-In yesterday as I was driving by

and I saw bwagner in the Evo today on route 9

saw a late 70s 911 Carrera up somewhere in the adirondacks, sounded and looked great.