Sightings Thread

caz with the party lights behind him on crosstown… 930ish

?? I was in edinburg at 930

Looked exactly like your car with you driving…

Figured there wasnt another Green GC8f around… dont see them everyday.

Seriously? I was in edinburg until 930 because jigs was putting a head gasket in jeremiah’s hatch.

There’s another ginger driving a green RS? Blasphemy.

Jellies driving in circles, taking notes of who was out

Jeff in the turbo Cobra on 146 in CP yesterday

:rofl

Yetti at work last night. Me getting pretty drunk. hahah:number1:tongue

murdered a green 3000gt with a front mount and fart pipes…two kids. Driver had aviator goggles on.

pretty disappointing. Funny thing is, they caught up to me to play.

True story.

saw a black mid 90s maro with a big cowl hood on the thruway this morning. younger guy drivin dont know if its anyone here.

Saw some older guy in a black supercharged Mustang vert trying to toy with me last week. Sounded pretty sweet though. His license plate said “chef*****” I can’t remember what it was.

Chefluca I think

yeah cehfluca , that car goes pretty good. its an 03 termi, black with tan top iirc. Ive played with him on central. he claims to have ported blower, 20psi, full exhaust, meth, etc etc…

That thing wheel hops SO bad. It doesnt go as good as it should for all the $ he claims is in it. He yelled out to me, “I eat z06’s for breakfast all day” then started listing off his mods. Total tool, IMO. Id like to see him out again now that my trans is fixed and my newest mod will be installed tomorrow :ninja

typical bustang driver

saw a red cbr954 leakin coolant all down alt rt7… was this you mike?

Yea, it was me if that was you in the evo driving by blowing huge clouds of blue smoke. I couldn’t even breathe after you drove by.

Saw a red evo and cbr954 smoking out the entine highway, fuckin PR’s

Yea saw a red civic blow out 3rd gear right after pete drove by…was this you chris?

Yup