Sightings Thread

:shifty

:rofl

yeah the pos yotas :rofl

saw a yellow(i think…it was nighttime) lambo on rt7 near the border of nisky and latham on sat night…heading towards nisky…

saw a orange/copper lancer ralliart(turbo one) with tint n painted stock rims on the thruway this morning.

Oh good lawd

also saw a blue evo X w/ carbon fiber hood/black painted wheels in the drive thru of my job yesterday…chatted with him a bit, he had just purchased a cobb handheld and was just playing around with it…asked if he knew any turbo shops in the area, he said no, so i pointed him over to the awesome guys at synapse! LMK if you guys see him!

Saw bwags at the Mobil in CP on 146 across from Arizona pizza…car looks guud dude

Just saw my neighbor dragging their recycling bin down the road underneath their car. LOL! :rofl How the fuck do you not notice something like that? Oh yeah, they’re Asian.

'nuff said…

HA.

:rofl omg

I saw an older beat up and spray painted Nissan Altima with a bunch of crap stuck to the hood at Walmart in East Greenbush today. Looked like all kinds of figures and shit.

Some hippie girl was getting into it.

looks like she got a new ride and got rid of that buick/olds she had and started fresh over LOL

yeah, its very similar to that car so its possible

Saw one of these yesterday in Mechanicville! It wasnt this exact trim level but close. I want one bad!

http://conceptpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/01_caterham_r500_full_450-op.jpg

Spotted Vlad this morning on Chrisler Ave. by the DOT, you looked half asleep!! haha

Silver by chance?

Hmmm white I think, no stripes.

Saw myself hit a fucking powerline right across the windshield driving out 20 towars nassau. Seconds before I drove by a fedex freight truck turned down a side street and caught a line and pulled the wires down as I was driving by. If it was a motor cycle it would have beheaded someone

Holy fuck!

Was behind an orange s2000 with partial black hood and exhaust leaving P Chop @ the 20 Mall