Sightings Thread

saw dumped mk3 20 min ago on western ave yodelprad maybe?

yeah i wasnt payin attn when i pulled in but i thought i saw your car in the lot as i was leaving… also saw your car on rt 9 by latham farms this evening on my way to walmart

prolly jeffy he goes to the gym and then heads home that way often

Yep that was be both times! lol

yeah

Today I saw Dave (big red) in the Jetta by the Albany airport

saw the UPS guy drop off new tires :wink:

saw a yellow IS300 with black wheels catching up to a PR type civic hatch with the holes in the rear bumper(aerozdynamik) on 890 near rotterdam square yesterday. i lol’d a little inside.

Just saw a car on its roof on the shoulder of 90 east past 5a. It was one of those HTF did that happen moments

silver VW wagon lowered on dark wheels around 4 on the latham circle today! looked nice!

Saw my sunroof switch fall out of the headliner. :rofl

Petard in the Evo on the northway this morning- I was rollin soccer mom style in the work minivan on the other side of the northway so I doubt he saw me.

Then a black Viper at Gold’s Gym in CP this afternoon.

Also a ricey looking black Prelude with no hood on the northway today.

Just saw the subaru/dc rally team trailer heading over 149 outside of lake george

Ken Block is god, that is all.

nope, didnt see you… however i saw a UD box truck on i90 pourin smoke… thought it was you LOL

no longer with subaru… u fail

saw the sarge popping flames last night on his motomachine

… a very very clean white slammed 325is on the thruway around 8 this evening. :thumbup

The UD has been parked for a few weeks because it doesnt go over 20 mph. Somethings fucked up with it again. 2 year old truck with 75k and its a huge POS. Ive been driving the '02 Isuzu gas motor truck lately but yesterday I was in a silver Voyager when I saw you.

Today I saw Jeff in his Cobra on 146 in Rexford.

Saw some guy in a red vette lookin at me. Must of saw the sticker on my back window.

That was me! I first saw the big ass exhaust and popped a woodie once i saw it was a HD dirtymax dually! haha and yea i was tryin to see who it was after i saw the huge Shift518 sticker!

Hahaha. I knew it had to be sombody from here!