Sightings Thread

Soo nice…

Needs less bumper

i was in the silver cavalier next to you… kept trying to get you to look over but you were too focused i guess. haha

your car looked good though!

Saw my brother’s BONE STOCK '10 GTI move out on my Cobalt earlier.

There’s definitely something wrong with it. I thought it was just me when I thought the car was getting progressively slower as time went on, but I guess not.

When you give it gas it just bogs, as opposed to before where it would actually pull decently while in boost. Supposedly BKR7E copper plugs need to be changed at each oil change. I haven’t changed them in 15,000 miles, and the car does run pretty rough (especially at idle) so maybe that has something to do with it and why my CEL is on.

Saw a white GMC pickup, towing a trailered black Nissan(?), pulled over by the Bethlehem Po-Po on Rt. 85. Obviously wanted to compliment you on the large Shift 518 and Pedobear graphics.

^:rofl

Frank got yanked.

got emm-thats shitty

OFC: " So whats with the bear "

I saw Drew turning off of 146 onto Moe road in CP this morning and a blue Nissan Axxess minivan being driven by a large gorilla on Henry Johnson boulevard this afternoon. I havent seen one of those vans in years.

also got a special meeting with colonies finest today… glad i could help fill there quota for the month

Honked at Stallmer [6spd EG] on my way home from NAPA a little while ago. I was in the GTI.

Car looks good, btw. Nice and clean.

You like the '10?

Absolutely love it. It definitely has more balls than people give it credit for. It’s just so much classier and more refined than my Cobalt could ever dream to be.

The low end torque is more than adequate for daily driving, and the digital readout with speed, current gear, suggested gear, time, etc. is cool too. I really like that feature.

Not sure if the 2dr is the same, but the 4dr is nice for parking because the doors are pretty short, at least MUCH shorter than my SS with it’s gigantic gullwing doors. It also turns pretty good and seems to fit anywhere.

My next new vehicle will most likely be from the VW/Audi brand.

YES!! my next will probly be one of these.

saw some communist russian clown in a subaru on rt7

LET ME CLEAR THIS UP. Got a call from a fellow shift member saying he needed an emergency tow because his car broke down in traffic and cops were there. I was picking up said vehicle from road. Cops wish they could fuck with the dually!

frank da tank

I made buisness cards for towing too. I’ll have to give ya one dave.

who was it

Idk who just made a thread yesterday about his sentra not running…

i think the coil is fried :frowning: