Sightings Thread

A cummins that FINALLY got back on the road. :shifty

^ Just to come back off for a week probably :lol

I think Zee oh Sex’s old corvette is for sale at this Dealer on 9w in Glenmont. What was his mileage?

I cried a little on the ride in today.

Right at the exit 24 off ramp on the thruway. Some retarded bitch in a 4 door POS PLOWED someone, and then sent a red/white stripe 65 Mustang GT 500 into the guard rail! The gt500 looked mint (prior to the guard rail). Drivers side dront was stuffed into and under the guard rail, pass side right where the bitch pushed him into the rail was toast too.

Big Red, I am sorry for your loss.

saw a red mid-late 90’s subaru 2.5rs 2dr yesterday afternoon on central, had a black hood and trunk lid. young kid driving it. anyone here? looked minty.

and this morning on the thruway a new yellow ss and late 90’s ss camaro messing around.

I saw it on a flatbed going by my house :cry

low 70s

I saw your car, but didn’t know it was you.

it was a gt350 if it was a 65, the first year of the gt500 wasnt until 67. either way that shitty.

Which dealer? Capital Cities?

Hopefully with the caliber of car, it was insured for 10x what it is worth. But that sucks hard.

Was it in the Colonie area? It’s got the big factory spolier as well? If so, I think I know which one you’re talking about. Shite is nice.

YUP

Musta been a 67. I cant tell the difference myself. It def said GT500 on the lower front of the side skirts.

twin turbz will be here friday i guess. saturday there going on. Sunday its blowing up :lol

Your talking like its your truck :lol

:lol thats what his game plan is. he must have told me 239834890485 times for the hour i was there yesterday.

Kids name is mike, and he is a faggot. Lives on mcnutt off of central by kfc

Drove by sloMArros shop lastnight just cruising aroundd. Saw an abundance of burnout marks out front and proceeded to laugh out loud!!

Lol. That’s the Subie I’m thinking of. My girlfriend lives on the same street. There’s a red Altima SE-R towards the end by Sand Creek. But out of state plates.

the one with black rims?