Sightings Thread

Yeah. Meant to put Altima though.

same shit…is that her little sister that that kid was trying to fuck?

WOULD SMASH /Wayne64SS

me too lol

Saw a white NA Z32 with a greddy front bumper and side skirts parked by tint king on central this afternoon

Yea they must work at the strip joint cause its there every day

yellow evo up in clifton park last night… had a turbotrix sticker on the front and a canister exhaust with yellow plates.

why are they popping up?!

There like the new civic, everyone is going to have them :lol

most of them suck around here though, it a shame
:cry:

That car wash dealer next to monroe. Its was sitting out on the grass when I went by yesterday

was it a grey color with silver wheels?

Nah it was white

Duh. I drive by every morning and totally forgot about that lot. It does look like his car because of the black little inlet or whatever it is by the rear wheel. Unless that was factory painted black?

^factory c5 zed brah

He traded his in at Mackey in Clifton Park so I doubt its in Glenmont at another dealer already. It had 79k

yeah, theres alot of rubber there for sure

Saw a yellow Evo 8 with tint and new yellow plates at the intersection of rt7 and Wade Rd Ext.

Also saw a white 07ish body style GT500 with exhaust(all I could really tell it had)…he tried messing around but there was traffic ahead. A dark blue 997 Porsche was behind us trying to play as well :lol

Stock black evo 10 on central. Didn’t want to play :frowning:

a few of those are mine:excited

A newer accord with plate “coiled” that had the goofiest stance I’ve ever seen, must have been 18x6s with 225/80/18 tires, “poke” of about 2", 0* camber and 3 fingers of wheel gap all the way around. This was on 87S by exit 12 around 4. I was appalled.

Also saw a house with 3 AE86s on the property and a GTA for sale right off exit 13N, all 3 looked mint or close to it! Anyone on here?

I had a guy in a tinted out silver CTS-V, plate said VETCITY… he kept doing gay shit like swerving and trying to get me to go next to him. I let it go for a bit, then he slowed down and dropped gear… I gave the throttle a stab and he gave up. <-- cool story bro.