Sightings Thread

People are gay. Next time fold their mirrors in while they pace you, they’ll get the hint.

Saw two Grand Nationals, at a shop on rt7, near powder tech. Then passed another one, just a little further down, maybe on its way to meet the other ones, lol.

7:02 am. Saw benny drive by my work in the bmw.

:lol that’s be Mike Davis, drifts the red corolla.

:excited

isnt the white one pretty rotted and getting a full resto?

I think I see yodelprad like every day on western around 740.

He has tons of those things, I think the white one is his dads though.

ohyeahh thats right

we got yelled at for most of them :cry:

old post rd?

thats AA01

Saw an red F-650 yesterday. It was huge.

saw justink2386 buzzin on rt9 deliverin for DOMS pizza

A little while ago, but still rare. Mugen Si. If it’s the one I saw @ Lia Infinity, it wasn’t too good looking. It had 3 summers and a winter(or maybe just a steelie. Didn’t actually look at the tread on the tire):rofl:rofl:rofl. Dude driving it looked like he was still in high school. One of the DRLs was messed up, and part of the bumper was falling off.

A guy in a silver Corvette on Rt. 50 getting pissed off, out of his car and into the guy behind him’s face. I laid on the horn to tell the macho faggot to hurry up, so his girlfriend got outta the car to calm him down. That didn’t work either. Dumb fuck. “You hit my car I’ll hit you.”

Saw member “lconrad” riding my ASS on the highway, proceeding to throw his hazards on, then GIVE IT THE JUICE by me again. Lucky I had my Frosted Flakes that morning or I would have spun him RIGHT OUT

Kramer with his head in the sink. Sorry buddy

Was filling up my truck at hess. While paying inside I saw some guy come up to my truck. Whip his phone out and start taking pictures of my back window. WTF?

Is the GIANT pedobear still on there? :rofl

Yes.