Sightings Thread

thats why…haha

there one i always see on friday and sat nights, he just cruises around dburg. beautiful car.

Yeah all 3 looked pretty clean.

Green Ford Ranger with big rig stacks and a white GTR on 287 in NJ tonight

Big ass white truck with green and white flames. Also saw a van with a body kit and underglow last week. :rofl

saw the “BAGTAUR” or w/e today :facepalm

R35? Where in Jersey?

audi b5 or b6 avant silver with black rims filling up with gas last night western ave/146 intersection

grey dodge charger with yellow fogs and blue HID headlights, passing western ave suny enterance last night

I was busy driving the Shuttle van for work and saw them

New GTR, not Skyline and honestly I dont remember where exactly that was in NJ.

saw germanpsi on central yesterday

saw lots of sexy cars , lots of donks ughhhh

where you at??

also on the way home from myrtle going through NJ I had a chance to play with a 08+ S4. Young kid, Connecticut plates…

cool kid. Gave me a thumbs up after I yanked him with a car packed full of 200lbs luggage and a head start LOL

Just saw a green Aston on Route 7… and some car show at Lia I’m gonna go check out on central

yesterday myrtle . today im in charleston

Just saw a RHD 92-95 civic hatch in east greenbush. Looked stock. Black.

Also a few days ago ran into a newer (yeah or two old) legacy i believe? 4 door suby sedan with a front mount exhaust and it sounded pretty worked out as he was trying to run me on the northway.

Saw Frank and Eric working on the hatch at Monro a little while ago and i’m not sure but I think I saw k20 at crossgates like an hour ago

o shit I didnt know you were serious about myrtle LOL

still loaded with mustangs down there??

Just saw Tony & his bro Joey in the Lambo and Vette on I-87N…Both cars look/sound absolutely nasty!

Front mount exhaust?