Sightings Thread

Just spotted Ender on western.

Shit I didn’t think I’d ever miss a lowered VW, must be because I got rear ended yesterday and was concentrating on avoiding all the idiots.

Saw a maroon e35 M5 on the northway dumped on gold wheels, actually looked nice. Hot chick driving.

idk but ive been seeing a lot of EP3(?)'s lately? (the 01-05 or w/e) civic hatches…monday i saw a black one in chatham, and then a white one and a black one parked practically across from eac other in the best buy parking lot at xgates (black one had gunmetal rims i think) and i think i saw the same black one yesterday a little after 4 taking a left onto western off of rapp rd…

also saw some dumpy white hatch recieve a new muffler…after 3 dickwads burned their hands :rofl

Lowered black jetta at friendlys last night. Had black wheels and a “no fat chicks” sticker on the rear window. The exhaust sounded pretty good, VR6 maybe. /PJB

new maroon ZR1 pulling into mcdonalds on wolf this am

i also saw a lowered mk3 jetta this morning at the light at balltown and central…black lowered on large gray wheels w/ vw centercaps…you know…the kinds of wheels that look like large dinner plates…haha (little rectangle holes out near the lip though…) idk what they are called…anyways…he was on his phone as i was turning right onto balltown…anyone on here?

oh yea…~7:30am

New 5.0-style stang stuntin HARD on the defreetsville exit to get onto i90.

I’ve seen like three new 5.0 mustangs on route 20, being delivered to where ever they were going

saw 2 z28 camaro’s rollin down albany st, one has a blue rear bumper and the other was primer grey

saw silent on central by the northway ramp.

i spotted wayne on my way to school today

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs222.snc4/38450_415332453642_521783642_4452912_4691410_n.jpg

nahhhhh not him , that car has a frame under it and moves

mustangs everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i know. i sent him that picture right after i took it though. its got wayne stamped all over it though.

They are fucking Honda Civics, of course you see a lot of them :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Im pretty sure I saw Shady on Crescent road in CP today around 4:30.

Tonight I saw a black Civic coupe with the lower edges of the body painted neon green along with the muffler and tailpipe in Rotterdam.

hahaaha

lololololololol

^ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Saw Ender turning on to western around 745 this morning on my way to work. I was right across the light from you in the green subaru