Sightings Thread

saw a city golf today OMG i came

Decent looking blonde in a lowered white Scion TC.

I have one of those sitting in my garage.

Yesterday on Rt9 a lady in front of me in an older Lexus almost rear ended a parked flat bed tow truck at like 45mph, soo freaking close!! The corner of the truck bed would of killed her daughter in the pass seat… fucking dumb bitch was putting on make up or something.

Pics?

cruising around yesterday, followed a yellow gallardo with color matched wheels from vliet to nisky. sounded pretty good. license plate was FATNHAPY

^^^ dont believe it

Sorry, I don’t.

Don’t really care if you do believe me or not. I have no reason to lie.

I seen it

What is getting the Vdumdums all wound up? A city golf? What is that even

A bare bones Golf. There really isn’t anything too special about it.

http://www.auto123.com/ArtImages/92117/2008-VW-City-Golf-i001.jpg

Yeah I can use google too, and I did. Looks like a golf with different headlights.

would you prefer someone to post pics or for you to have to take 5mins out of your time to search…

sorry doesn’t do a thing for me. is it like the super base model? do you sit on old milk crates?

Yes. its a super base model. I don’t have the one pictured above. I have a MK III Golf City.

You left out “and I did.” Jerk. :lol So its a special golf, like the 1995 40th Anniv I had. Nothing special.

Black Mustang GT (new body style) just saw Cobalt taillights on freebie 90 a little while ago.

Go pick on someone your own size! Or trade your boat anchor in and get the 5.0 update so your car can get out of it’s own way :rofl

i had never seen one before and they arent avail around here so it kind of is special, a little

I saw a red S14 with a body kit, i know who he is i just cant remember his name.

And i saw a black S13 on Russell street in Albany, i think the owner was in the Stewart’s across the street.

And a Red Lotus Elise on Carman Road in the afternoon