Sightings Thread

i more meant the canned tune lolol

Same thing. Diablosport predator is simple and works well. All my email tunes go through my computer to my diablosport then to my car. They have the 93 octane tune which gives it some “oomf” but for 300$ its a good tool to have for diagnostics, custom tunes from far away tuners and other shits.

A worked jeep srt8

I don’t think he got the joke John.

Probably not lol fill me in!

And id love to see/run that jeep sometime! All in good fun, i came real close to buying one instead of my charger but, price was just a little out of my league.

howard does cookie cutter tunes "redline " thats the joke

Yeah, so i have heard. Heard hes the " guy to go to" if you have an 8 cylinder. Heard this from about 10 different guys with stock stangs and camaros. No thanks, anything i’ve heards been stupid expensive or not to good of an outcome.

nah coppola motorsports in malta is way better

Going to Long island to see a tuner in the next month or so, then another in february in south florida when my stroker arrives.

no need to go to florida for a stroker , there is plenty on here

6.1 based 431 is coming from texas, tuners in florida!! I have a race in florida end of february, so itll work perfectly.

ya didnt get the joke lolol

dont worry, I did.

lolol i didnt mash it on the second run =] Nice to finally meet ya man, hopefully ill catch you on 890 another time :excited…and enjoy the sticker!

Saw a orange 350z on some deep dish wheels on wolf rd.

Haha ah, i get it. Im catching on.

Aftermarket front bumper?

gray Ferrari convertible on 146 in CP this afternoon and I think I saw Pauly on the northway tonight a little before 7.

Saw “dumpyride”. Im out and about right now. Anyone else?

lol i know you prolly didnt. ya about time we got to meet,car is nice bro. ya i am sure we will cross paths again. and thanks for the sticker! gotta put it on.