Sightings Thread

Saw the same thing at the station off morton ave while making a delivery for work in that shitty ass area

silver old Rolls Royce on a trailer on the northway and a black Ferrari convertible on route 7 this afternoon

Blacked out turbo Busa, +4 swinger, lowered, black spoke wheels on north pearl just a minute ago when i went to Dunkin.

SlowGTO?

:rofl

I think thats the guy I met at the ASS party Yetti introduced me to. If so, I dont think it was him I saw, becasue he sold that bike and has a black and green airbrushed NA busa now.

am M3 hit a taurus that was parked in front of me in NYC…i was just standing there, then this m3 decides to park in a spot that was already parked in HAAH…FAIL

My friend bought that goat from the dude. He does have that busa now, black with green air brushing and all.

mk3 supra off everett rd…we chatted at the light for a sec lol

black bently GT again…

Probably this guy Hobb’s bike

Ray’s red Supra in front of Synapse
Magnum PI body style Ferrari for sale at Auto Haus on route 50
black big Rolls Royce at the Fasig-Tipton horse sales place in Saratoga
black Rolls Royce Silver Spur and a red Ferrari (the usual one) at Saratoga National GC
lady reading a book on the back of a motorcycle going down the northway

Silver lowered B5 S4 at the mobil on western around noon today. Looked pretty beat up

I’ve seen this guy in Delmar heading over the Normanskill bridge into Albany. He got on it and passed me. Saw the front mount from my rear view mirror. Car looks very clean and sounds wonderful.

nah my buddy got a picture of it on his 40D

jae that shit is GORGEOUS, no homo

It sounded so cash, i want to test drive one :frowning:

more sightings 37 stories under my apartment :rofl

I bought it, which is why it was parked at Mavis. Lol

Just passed toolow69 in my crx on my way home.

All Asian park jobs?