Sightings Thread

this guy? its not an outback but it looks similar to mine. its a forester

no he had a hatchback outback sport.

No it wasn’t

Yeah I’m gonna go ahead toss the ol BS flag up

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bsflag.gif

Saw two grand nationals in earlton/cairo today driving, honestly I couldn’t tell if they were black regal’s or actual gn/gnx’s. Either way, I said fuck you to the dealerships in passing and I said fuck you to jason too. I want room for project cars again.

Do you live near state street? I always see a black Swift back there that looks like it was recently painted.

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7141/pjbfind.jpg

I just make deliveries to the warehouse back there, thats all

:rofl

oh yeaa i’ve been sighted by the king of the sightings thread :number1

i also saw a ricer meet at the hotel behind DD on central…grand am’s with body kits, strobes, underglow and more

i lol’ed

Saw and heard

opening the wastegate while I was backing out of my parking space at Lowes yesterday.

Matte black Infinity SUV, don’t know the exact model, sitting on black wheels. It was parked outside of Wings over Albany in the plaza the other day, looked pretty tough

hahaha we saw them twice yesterday, they got HTA3586/wastegate action and SC12/exhaust leak action each time.

hahahahhahhaaha wtf is up with that font???

same ones that had the show at the auto museum

was a bunch of fuckin cholos i dont understand what they are thinking, like; is it the more rice your car is the cooler it is? i dont get it

Saw and heard GERMANPISS and KRAMMER ripping all around town yesterday like ricans.

:rofl

Reason I moved from Latham: crazy ex-wife
Reason I needed new paint: crazy ex-wife
Yup that’s my swift. Please edit my adress out of your post bud lol, she knows I’m on shift, and she’s a stalker.

All it needs is new molding and ill bring it to the lot so people know me and my car.

Ok, edited. I deliver back there a few days a week for work. I thought it might be yours nice not many people fix up Swifts.