Sightings Thread

blue 360 on central, and about 7 fighter jets flying over head !!!

White 350Z with a Spearco front mount on Central.

[/qoute]Maybe some of you know who this is. He was turning onto Central from the street next to that Hoffman Carwash just up the road from the ricelot. It’s a DARK blue, MK4 Jetta, with what almost looks like LaDuke’s old wheels, tint, and perhaps a K&N sticker on the passenger rear window. Also was lowered and bouncing around like a puerto rican jalopy at 65mph.[/quote]

What color wheels…black? Did he have HID’s? Ive had a few encounters with a jetta and it sounds like the one your describing.

Darker color, yeah. I don’t think it had HID’s, though.

haha yeah, this one has a decent sounding exhaust, might be the same guy, if it is I see him all the time in scotia/schenectady.

In Old Forge, two Jaguar XKR, a few Jaguar XJ6s, older red Jag vert, yellow Porsche vert, wasnt a boxer, not sure what model tho. Lots of nice BMWs and Audis also. Saw the literal “dyke canoe” VW new beetle vert, with a huge canoe in the front pass seat, and a dyke driving it, had me rolling!

Slamed flat black TC delivering for Domino’s on hackett blvd in albany tonight.

mad shitft518 delinquents postin up at my spot

o yeaaa

saw the audi 200 out and about tonight, also a mk2 golf with a gti mk3 swap front and a PR do a ricer flyby, apparently he thought the flowmaster on the trailblazer was jdm and he had to show off…it had no muffler or anything just downpipe, and i saw the inside of the car fill with blue smoke, as did central av when he stepped on the gas

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkthaaatttttttttttttttttt

Saw some chevy pickup with Shift518 and SLIDENY stickers on it. I think it was grey and red maybe??? I dunno. I was in wifeys blue accord though. This was on I90 near the northway exit headed west. Whoever it was got off right thur.

I saw a Pontiac Grand Am show at the Saratoga auto museum yesterday. Late model junk, some with lambo doors and other ricer accessories.
Then later in the day I saw Chris in his Cobalt SS on Sand Creek road.

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Yeahhhh

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs380.snc4/44289_657576763975_24410177_36844997_6467846_n.jpg

That is all.

sickkkkk wheels… what’s up with that guy’s raiden from mortal kombat hat though

I’ll let him answer that. I think it was hella JDM or something haha. He’s on here as “meizdjnick,” we just took a cruise to Sonic. The wheels are tight… Work Emotions I think…

Best Buy dude…I park by that car alot when I go to the mall.

Black R35 westbound on Rt. 43 between North Greenbush and West Sand Lake.

black outback sport with black rims copying 20wrx.