Sightings Thread

Thanks man. And yeah haha, I’m one of the few lunatics in the northeast. its my favorite car I’ve ever had though.

red cars wreaking havoc.

saw the guy with the black srt8, black wheels and the angel eyes that i cant fucking stand (i was driving the orange cj7 that was backfiring and wouldnt stay running)

Spotted red Fiero at the AMD residence… 4pm

Silver ricey eclipse with “GRN2URISMO” as a plate on Wellington ave in Albany

saw a 240sx coming up Altamont hill around 12:30ish. think it belongs to someone on here

if i saw your amberlamps or cameo i would have keyed them both.

saw nick AMD up in cp on friday while i was heading to toga lake.

Went to a call on Rt 85 South Bound at the ramp from I90 East. Car was a S2000 spun into a ditch. Looked pretty rough. Someone had a bad day… Any one on here? Looked like DC2Nick’s old car…

slammed and hella-/flush/stretch/camber’d jetta driven by a girl on i90

What color?

It was silver. Kid had dark hair and looked serious as he talked with the two nice Albany PD officers about what the hell happened. Almost think it had a hard top.

Hopefully it was a hardtop. My buddy that lives near the other end of 90 has a silver s2000, but its a softtop. I texted him and asked if he crashed but hasnt gotten back to me.

Ok, wasnt him.

Some bag of dicks in a 1942 accord with wannabe HIDs tailgating me, passing, pacing and revving at me.

Anyone know a silver Cobalt SS w/ carbon fiber hood and a bumper sticker that says “I♥Haters”?

Prolly someone that loves dick. They love haters so much, they felt the need to spend money to show that the love them.

I do! do tell…

Not much to tell. Rolled from ~40 and had a bus length or 2 by 70. And he has a headlight out.

What time was this at?? Rumor has it he called into work today…