Sightings Thread

Pete’s old mk2 jetta with BBS RS. kramerbuccs aint got shit on the stance

This was last week sometime.

+77344 shit broke my neck, saw it twice by the Bustang show on Saturday and I think once on Sunday

I saw this guy today too. I was coming home from the Chiropractor. He got off at the UAlbany exit. Car looked nice. I gave him a :thumbup

ive seen him rolling around glenville area/890 a few times. i believe he works at lowes in glenville? glad you showed him whats up! lol

Did you happen to notice what he looks like? He is the Seth Rogans twin. HE looks just like him.

Yes, I do recall him being kinda scraggly bearded. He had a hat on I believe when I saw him, so not sure if he has the curly hair lol. I’m going to be going down that way again today for another chiropractor visit, maybe I’ll see him on the road again.

Im dead serious he looks just like him talks just like him and laughs just like Mr. Rogan.

lol. You stalk the guy? How do you know what he sounds like? lol

Im friends with him haha

YOU’RE FREINDS WITH SETH ROGAN!!?!?!1!?!?!!!ONE!?!?!?

No his twin

Saw a silver mk4 jetta on 87s getting off at central.

Sticker in the back “518 do wheelies”

Blonde driving, with a Stewarts hat on.

Like his literally twin, as in brother from the same mother, at the same time. Or “Nah man, he looks like he could be his twin” twin?

Its got blacked out tails right? He lives in burnt hills i think if its the same car, i was at a gas station on rt 50 with a friend last week and he pulled up to get gas and tried to blow it down the road.

Icey hot stunnnnnnnah, you should have raced him.

There is only one o.g. LSJ-powered Cobalt SS, and that’s the one in my sig. All of these other ones you guys see are fakes

I think I saw that car on 9P in Saratoga today. Definately a slammed black Jetta anyway.

I also saw a blue Mercedes C-65 AMG with a twin turbo V12 at 677 Prime today.

True thatttt:thumbup

No you didn’t because that car doesn’t exist.

It was either a:
C63 AMG with N/A V8
or "something"600 with a TT V12 (SL600, S600, CL600, etc.)