Sightings Thread

or could’ve been an SL65 AMG which has a TTV12

Also true.

It was a coupe and it definately said V12 Bi-turbo on the fenders. I thought it had a C on the trunk but maybe Im wrong there.

CL600, SL600 or SL65 AMG, then.

A CL600 with engine/tranny chip (otherwise stock) is a 120mph car :wow :wow :wow :wow

This one on spray with an exhaust is a 125 mph car :rofl :rofl :rofl

<In before mandatory bench race>

how dare you question the PJB!!!

PJB sees a lot of crazy cars.

Am I the only one who thinks this is BS? He’s seen more crazy cars than anyone on this forum judging by the posts I’ve seen in this thread from him.

not everyone drives a van around for a living

No because Paul isn’t the type to lie. Also, he spends his days on the road all day almost everyday. Don’t hate because you never see any cool cars.

coolest car ive ever seen on the road was a white mclaren F1 with the LM wing. so fn nasty!! he was heading north on 87 down near poughkeepsie.

+1, and there are a lot of rich dirty old men driving in the vicinity of Adult World as well- which easily explains his other sightings…

j/k you know we all love PJB

Pjb is literally always driving, why would he lie? Lol

i spotted the GTR from cosseys photoshoot on RT50 in scotia last friday

Question Jellies=Done. You’ve been “warned” (he may kill you tonight for fun)

:ohnoes

Damn, nice spot! That’s Marvin, lives on long island, also owns F50/F40/Enzo :eek

black evo on south manning blvd. with no plates and a gray gti r32

Yo delPrad on central at Metro Ford. I pulled in to see the car up close, probably seemed like a stalker, i was leaving Dunkin Donuts across the street as you were pulling in.

Never question PJB.

PJB Fact: Rather than being birthed like a normal child, PJB instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

I’ve been thanked for adding reputation to this user