Sightings Thread

Just a tid bit stalkerish haha, When you tapped on the window I was like wtf!?!?!!?

I didn’t want to be eyeballing the car and not explain myself haha. I don’t know which wouldve been wierder. Looks good, makes me jealous. I always go for a mkII and end up with another junky mkIII. Just want a clean one.

Silver R8 with black gills on central ave heading towards Albany at 6pm today.

Black Mercedes with a bumper sticker reading “Im not a stalker” on 90 :ponder

Are you on rofl?I was going to ask you before you left but forgot. You’ll have more luck finding one over there!

I have issues trying to post on ROFL, I had issues registering, they think im a spambot or something lol.

They were having some problems before with spam so they made restrictions like not letting you start a thread until you had a certain amount of posts. Try re-registering or e-mailing Jesse(N75), he’ll get you sorted out!

Thanks Joey.
Yeah, Im on the road alot and I deliver to some places that alot of rich people go to so theres usually some big money cars around.

Don’t worry Paul, all of your supporters were offended for you when your sighting authenticity was questioned.

saw a black s2k this morning/last night on central with a few shift regulars in it

Black Lotus on rt 7w around 12 this after noon.

+1.

Paul is not the type to live for excitement. The most excitement he ever gets, every day is seeing a Mustang. If that’s the case, why the fuck would he lie about seeing Mercedes and other shit he doesn’t care for?

Black NA supra on new Scotland by school 19 half an hour ago.

Blue iroc z on Washington doing a huge rolling burnout a little while ago

Possibly spotted YODELPRAD in a very low VW, and then AMDISTHEBEST cruising by literally 5 seconds later. All near the intersection of CONSAUL and WATERMAN.

I waved at AMDISTHEBEST, but not YODELPRAD because I didn’t want him mistaking my wave for the finger and thus lighting up the front of my car with change.

gray gtr35 on i90. then slammed 240 on i85.

justin and i gave the thumbs down to some ricer honda with a huge F&F wing on central, then some other honda hit vtec on i90 trying to race us :rofl

welcome to the beautiful world of screwing with idiots

Blue WRX w/ “GravityNY.com” decal on the trunk, dead in the water in the left lane on I-90W between exits 5 & 4, w/ heavy front end damage. Around 5pm.

pretty sure I saw justink2386 driving like a RETARD down Wade Rd. Ext. in Latham. Literally doing like 60mph in a 30mph zone with cars around WOT with some shitty sounding exhaust.

:facepalm

Sounds about right.

saw kramer on central yest. Car is looking good buddy.

must’ve missed ya, but thanks! that traffic was pissing me off :rofl