Sightings Thread

Heard a really young guy owns it.

Late 60’s burgundy Vette Stingray, white Jag XK Vert both on 90e, and a black GTR R35 right behind me getting off 787 onto 20.

Red Viper convertible on the northway this morning and a copper Viper hardtop at Red Line today.

Also atleast 3 accidents on I90 this afternoon including this one

He was weaving in and out of traffic and passed me a few minutes before rearending the SUV.

saw krammer turning onto 155 this afternoon as well as hooked on 240 on central

Saw a bunch of black people @ Stewarts on Henry Johnson Blvd – had to open the ATM to service it, was not a fan of such a task as I do not have weapons or armor.

I drove by it too. Smashed pretty good.

:rofl f-that!

Yea man, one of the few shops out of 328 that are BRINKS delivery… :ahh

good times! haha :rofl

he downshifted and did a ricer flyby, corey and i were next to each other cracking up, and after flying past him a few times i have the big old thumbs down for a good minute, and he wasnt happy cause the middle finger was then exchanged

i thought my s14 whooped civics lol, this is the only 240 that i have driven that doesnt have something wrong with the trans (s14 clutch was slipping, s13 coupe’s clutch was almost gone and was sohc) :thumbup

I :bowdown to ricers (need this sticker made)

Wasnt I. Although i see you brother almost everyday in his GTI

I saw you also driving past Goval

Saw karmer on 155 yesterday around 7:20

Yellow S2K in Schenectady last night near Mohawk Commons, EJ6 civic (Si?) in 4x4 mode on State Street yesterday afternoon.

:rofl hahaha wow

I have a pic from when I lived in latham- saw the same car in the same exact spot haha
Looks sick imo***edited for pic when I find

Brian Severino. Buddy of mine from the Rspeed days

Black Civic Si with red wheels headed down Central about noonish.

HANSTECH’s monsterous 1.3 in all it’s glory here at Lia Toyota. Also, came back from lunch to see someone’s dirty red mr2 spyder parked out back.

Always forget what your car looks like lol. I remember seeing a vee vdubz

Though that was you, pulling out by doratos?

I saw a black Focus hatchback with rally lights and the most obnoxious ricer wing Ive ever seen on a dolly in the Malta tech park.