Sightings Thread

saw dc2nick today on rt.7, and saw justin yesterday on central ave

:thumbup

LOL! Cant ever be too safe.

I saw a black bmw lowered 3 series I think, on rt 50 heading to burnt hills last night, he came up to me at the rofl bbq but I cant remember his name/username at all

beeped & waved at dc2nick on altamont ave yesterday.

Saw someone taking a picture of my license plate today

Also saw and old lady lock her door 5+ times with her remote key, I instantly became enraged

Bennyfiz downtown Schenectady on State street, I waved

Customlowz on 146 in CP

Saw dc2nick standing outside of Mavis on my way to Inline this afternoon.

numba1scraper on route 9 in front of seymours… love the new paint!

happens to me 3 times a day. Seriously. Gets old quick and rather annoying.

Today I saw a Mexican riding a bike by the Saratoga Race Track with a Census 2010 shirt on. I was like WTF? You didnt get counted motherfucker.

Then this afternoon I saw Lia’s Bentley at Complexions Spa on Wolf road. I believe it was his wife driving it and Ive seen it there a few times.

Just laughed. Hard. +1!

Agreed haha cant say ive had pictures. But I get the dead on glare at my plate and they dont get it until they see the s4 badge on the back haha

saw a dropped s10 in latham by latham farms red with scallops I guess was nice accept for the long fur white interior. Dunno who ever thought that was nice besides circa 1970 pimps. other than hat nice truck.

saw WHEELS in his syclone on central yesterday afternoon, thing sounds nice!!

I keep seeing a yellow older style M3 that’s lowered with some smaller black deep dish wheels and a white sticker across his windshield.

Also saw a white 05ish mustang GT lowered with a body kit and chromies on new Scotland Ave Ave this morning

Me? It’s just a 318. :shifty

Yea, I keep seeing that thing too.
He must have terrible ride quality riding around with blown struts like that

guessing the yellow M3 is ollie… and hes dropped on coilovers im pretty sure… so i bet the ride isnt that bad