Sightings Thread

spotted 94gtslo on altamont ave flat brimmin

Dont get me started on flat brims.

saw a nice black R8 headn north on the thruway on saturday while i was going to nurburgring ny.aka newburgh.

Is he from Altamont /Voorheesville area? sounds pretty nasty?

i have no idea, the only place i know him from is ASS…it does sound nice.

No sir, car has not left the house in a couple of days.

Saw frank on central near his house when I was with my brother in his tib

Saw ninety1two40’s car in person for the first time on 146 at like 4pm. Looks/sounds nice.

Thanks man, knock on wood but I haven’t been pulled over for exhaust yet!

Big ass Ford towing a black 240 with red wheels on the Mass Pike earlier before B2… Around 6:20?

correct.

Its a MS3 car with open headers pretty much at the moment…

I was two cars in front of you(red suzuki 4-door) from balltown all the way to that little pc on 146. I turned into pc(like an asshole, my column switch fried, no signals), and saw you drive by. I didn’t hear your exhaust the entire time until you went right by. So that’s a good thing, even if a cop is almost right on top of you he wouldn’t hear it easy. I got lucky with my 01 hatch too, obnoxious exhaust, straight piped, never any tickets, never even pulled over.

Saw three STI’S 1 silver wingless.1 silver with a wing. And a white one with a wing.the first two were near Broadway in Albany. The other was one 90 west near the tolls.

Saw a silver STI with blacked out tails, wing and a front mount on Delaware ave by the Sunoco in Delmar.

some kid drifting his 240 in hvcc parking lot and a slammed silver audi on route 4

Carrera4S @Styvesant Plaza

Had Ollie? Behiend me on balltown. Yellow bimmer with HUGE wing. I have the white dually with the big exhaust.

2010 V10 Audi R8 at HVCC… wow

White? If so, it’s a student :lol

Yeah, the dude looked like he was in his early twenties, too. I wonder what his parents do lol