Sightings Thread

Saw a smoking blonde driving a red mk4 GLI, lowered and BBS RCs

My sisters Nissan versa haha. Your car sounds pretty mean, srsly

saw some idiot almost hit me on my bike today while i was cruising along in the right lane at around 68mph on the northway, big thanks go out to you the minivan driver on the cell phone.

I just remembered last weekend I saw three VWs on 90 south, one slammed and the other two were just low. They all pulled over near where the cops sit before exit 2. Any of you guys own one of the cars? I can’t remember too much about them, but the fact that there was a group should be enough to remind you… lol

Saw NedZ on rural route 7 today.

Also saw the white r8 on wolf rd today soO sweet

A guy and girl in an Audi wagon on the northway gave me thumbs up after I booted past him :lol

I saw ya, car looks pretty mean dude I like it

whtie evo X on church road a couple times

NINETY1TWO40 last night around 6:30 pm getting off of exit 10… cant really miss those exhaust pipes! haha

thanks man!

Drove by redline, saw lots of nice domestics.

Made a delivery at inline, saw a few nice vw’s and audi’s

Drove past synapse, so a few nice honda’s, acura’s and toyota’s

Thats about the extent of my day

Saw black Audi TT on 88. Black 07+ Si coupe with a large wing.

numba1scrappppppppa

right by osborne and albany shaker

I kinda like the color

White 3 series bmw with some aftermarket peices on the front bumper, rear bumper and skirts. has a slideny sticker on the back window.

Thanks man haha. Were you in your civic?

Saw psi2high, if not someone who looks almost exactly the same, come into my grandpas meat market(Sals in rotterdam) cant miss that cop car face picture lol…

Oh and i forgot, i saw Drew yesterday in CP. Car looks good when its all white. btw, Drew, did u lower it at all?