Sightings Thread

He was out here last night and today. :lol

Nobody sees me anymore. I need to take the car out of the garage more often.

Lol I coulda swore he had a shift sticker on his side window

Silver E60 M5 on Hoosick in Troy near Rt. 40.

Pewter STi driving like a true stunter by flooring it under the northway bridges before hopping onto 87 at a high rate of speed.

Yellow s2k w/black hood at Walmart in Glenville about an hour ago, sounds nasty

jiggs work fell off in the parking lot and left me stranded for 4 hours .Called out of work because of it and had to go to synapse

what happened?

fuckin crank pulley fell off as i was turning into the parking lot . Was waiting for a ride for a while. Then i had to wait for aaa to come,which took over an hour.

how the fuckkkkk does a crank pulley come off lolololol id kick him in the dick

word thats what im thinking… when we all did my motor it took three people and a special tool to get it off

exactly , pin was no where to be found and bolt was gone. I actually ran over my pulley with my back tire. did a u turn and picked it up . then parked.

is the crank ok man , if it fell off id be suprised if it didnt hurt it as im sure it boggled around before it said fuck jiggs

crank is fine. caught it just in time thank god

So that’s what you were doing on the ground earlier… :lol Never clicked into my head until just now.

yea kinda

I was going to stop but that SUV came ripping around the corner so I just kept on putting along

I saw the Papa Smurf blue BMW twice on Albany-Shaker road this afternoon.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

yeah it was my fault you dick. we clearly tightened the shit out of it no idea why it loosened up