Sightings Thread

we have an imposter, the car is actually for sale. pete found it up on craigslist… looked very similar to yours

yea, still not me. car’s been cold for like 4-5 days now. and i wasnt around 378 in a LONG time.

ooh! i wanna see.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2018747388.html

and also just saw the white r8 on route 7… omg jawdrop that thing is sweet

ur sweet

thanks schnokums

not bad. its got meth tho :ponder

Maroon Red SLK 350. Burnt Orange 69 Chevelle SS. White RX8. On Balltown. Black mr2 spyder on central. Late 60’s GTO on a trailer on rt7. Eye candy

saw the black gtr on route 7

Some woman driving a black Lotus Elise at the end of 787 in Cohoes this morning. Very cool.

cruised along next a 2fowty from i85 onto i90 all the way to 787 had a sideny sticker in the back window and had a nice sounding turbz lol.
then as i was getting gas at the sunoco on rte 4 a white chevy duramax with a side pipe and some gearheads pulled in

saw a white R8 on rt9 turning onto 87 today…saw joey in the s6 yesterday

Saw some asswipe in a shit brown 4dr saturn with black bumpers, nearly rear end a white nissan truck, because he was tailgating and got checked, almost swerve into me. Then saw him at the gas station not 5 minutes later. If I could have pulled along side him i would have knockd him out. Flatbrim and all, and his copilot bro.

thats the local kid hes a freshman at hvcc

yea ive seen it like 4 times in the last month…pretty baller

yea he has to drive the r8 because his bmw is in the shop… must be nice

Your one to talk fuckstick, pops bought you a sti for graduating. Guess what I got…I got a “good now get a fucking job so you can pay rent”

want a tissue . my god man who cares

Chill dude I’m just pointing out that he has no position for “must be nice” remarks because there are people out there that “it must be nice” to be in his position