Sightings Thread

i dont even listen to the radio. there’s no stations here or even nyc that play stuff i like. i think the closest place that actually has a station with music of my choice is LA. i just use my itouch. its more better :slight_smile:

No, it’s 107.9. Mike (From Synapse, owner of the white NSX previously mentioned in this thread) and I invented it on the way down to MD.

mike from synapse, you know the guy with the white nsx, him and lance represent 107.9 the cat

I very rarely listen to the radio anymore actually. In my truck its cd’s and at work in the truck I hook up my Ipod.

Sucks that I need a $150 adapter to use the Ipod in my truck.

heh, 8 dolla

Ive got a few of those but being that my truck is an '06 it doesnt have a tape deck

get one thats a cd with the little wire, same thing.

I dont think there is such a thing

this
yea how the hell could you put a wire onto a spinning disc and expect it to not get tangled up in a second and still play?

hahaha, i KNOW. im messing around :slight_smile:

ohhhhhhhh, mikefromsynapse of NSX-FM. okay. wasn’t sure.

:ninja

FM adapter

Saw Corey with the WRX at HVCC. Then shortly after, I sighted puddles of mud which I proceeded to drive through for no reason at all

Saw a newer white lowered a4 driving by with its running lights on near the entrance to ualbany from western Ave. Shortly after saw a dark green imprezza with black rims that had a red lip…probably like a 99 or something.

Saw numba1scrapper on central yesterday, saw a white R8 on western(sick!), and saw a pretty sweet Ducatti on western as well. I think it was a 988 or something like that. It sounded throaty as all get out

Puddle jumping FTMFW!

those are so bad! omg, makes me rage

i saw a hand full of slideny cars at buffalo wild wings in cp this evening around 8:30ish

:thumbup