Sightings Thread

Very, very drunk, Johnny. I think the only reason that you popped was because you ran over the bottle that you threw out of your window. :rofl

saw leo doing gaylord things on rt 7

yeah i was throwing that bottle at diane hannahs for playing video games on break, who da fuck does that?

WAS NOT ON ROUTE 7 TODAY, TOODDLES.

Just watch.

we gonna fuck or what :rofl

Im pretty sure I saw RBakerian in his truck on Maxon road extension in Schenectady early this afternoon.

Saw AlpineSkiier jumping the hudson today in his ss… it was impressive

Oh yeah, (seriously) believe I might have spotted RBakerian on Central Ave around 12:30. If not, identical Tundra that looked sweet.

This guy seems like a mega douche. He acts like he’s hot shit in his little red porsche. He was tailgating the shit outta me one day when I was pulling out of campus. Then fixing his hair in the mirror while driving and on the phone at the same time obviously Driving like a complete tool.

perfect time to brake check him

brake checked a guy real hard on my way to school… I feel like he was trying to read my license plate

Saw me almost total the audi tonight by almost hitting a pack of deer at a very high rate of speed.

Speeding is bad

Gay

mount a cow catcher on it…worked for me

:rofl

Correct sir.

comin back from a parts run in CT. u were in the black TL right?

yes sir, black, black windows, no front plate and my dad prlly had the gear head jointz turned on