Sightings Thread

Gearheadzzz

got some gearheadzz buddieszz

I saw a camo scirroco at mcdonalds in east(north?) greenbush today lol. Would rock, minus the 1k stickers on it.

stockcarboy on here…and its north gb…lol

Passed you today as you were pulling into the valley around 1. I was in a white impreza

saw myself facing oncoming traffic on i88, mid 70mph 360 lol.

also saw a white wrx? gold wheels with exhaust, out of state plates near the central bridge exit off i88, i proceeded to show him what rwd can do compared to awd

what spin out on the highway? lol

• rep for a legitimate spinout

yes :rofl see my fb status for details

Saw the most hilarious yet sad thing today on my way home from work.

By my house, there is this rail yard owned by CSX. Next to it, they were building this huge building to repair trucks (18 wheelers). BUT, they were building it in true American fashion. Using wood. This morning, it was almost done (the framing). This afternoon? It was all in a mess on the ground. Evidently, me and my dads guess is, the rain soaked the wood and it got too heavy for the walls to support so it caved in on itself. Now I know why pops built our garage using steel beams, concrete, etc. lol. No one in Europe uses wood? It’s all brick or steel supports.

Hope no one was injured. I drove by and there was like 6 people just standing there with that blank “Oh crap” expression on their face. lol.

I used to work at sabic-IP right across the street from the CSX yard.

saw johnnyk nearly pay 19.44 for 4 pints of soda

by soda i hope you mean big boy sodas lmao… SHE WAS HOTT!

wld pnd

Remembered seeing the old dude in the middle of the street pointing/yelling/calling the cops on Chris Leo and I, after we made a 30-110 pull past his house, and lol’ed

LOL, and then laughing @ him chasing after u in his Olds Intrigue. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Totally epic 5 minutes, haha. I knew I was safe if I made it to The Northway…dude we GOTTA do it again next year!

backed out ford super duty with two stacks out the bed and a banner across the back window that said: “if you can’t ram it, power stroke it”:gay

yea and tape it this time

hot asian chick driving an f450 and 3 carrera s