Sightings Thread

heh, that prestige place is walking distance from me.

idk, don’t care will never get one.

wow… that car is stunning in red

The only thing that bugs me about ZR1’s is the blue brakes and blue in the emblems. It looks great if you have a contrasting color, like black, silver, blue, etc…but with that red the blue looks odd.

Wow that red Zr1 is unreal. Love it

I’m going to lease one when I’m finished with school and drive it year-round.

Tmonaymonayyy

+1 almost looks out of place to me

Oh yeah, saw Frank20 in the TBSS near the airport yesterday at the albany shaker/watervliet shaker intersection. I was in a white Toyota Venza.

the new one is? Its right down the road from my parents/grandparents…

Negatory sir. I was at work allllll day yesterday and was no where near alb airport. I know someone from Albany who just bought a white TBSS though so it could of been him. My wheels are powdercoated black now btw so that’s a distinguishing feature. But You can spot me parked across siena’s campus on campus view drive everyday (fuckin security is crazy this semester, their booting cars once you get 5 tickets. I’m at 4 so I got the hell outta there plus I graduate in December so the fuck with getting a parking pass lol)

Why not just get a parking permit and get NO tickets? :number1

It was a white TBSS with tinted windows, so I thought it was u. :frowning:

saw a black rx8 on 890 while i was headn to work, thing had the loudest DRONNING exhaust i have ever heard. he was atleast 15-20 car lengths ahead of me and i had my music up to a decent level and i could still hear him getting on/off the gas. dude must wear ear plugs all the time.

Oh yeah, I saw a bright blue RSX with black wheels, tainted windows, and what appeared to be a Magnaflow muffler stuntin’ HARD on i87s yesterday. The dope was in the left lane, passes me, and then cuts across both the middle and the right lane causing people to slam on their brakes, all because he had to get to his exit which he nearly missed by driving over the white emergency lines.

Why can’t people just drive normally instead of making an ass out of themselves? The answer is because they simply can’t. RSX + young child behind the wheel = classic recipe for stuntaster.

lol @ tainted windows.

:rofl

black wheels w/ blue lip?

if its the kid with black with blue lips, he stunts hard reppin shaker high school lmao. kid drives like an ass

We should have our resident full time off duty police officer psi2high pit maneuverer his bitchass sometime.

A parking pass costs 80 bucks and all the tickets that I have (probably 6 of them in the past year with this car will all show up on my account because they will know who I am once I register the car) are probably another 120 bucks. It’s not worth paying that for the rest of the time I have remaining at Siena. All I need to do is make it through this semester and I never have to worry about it again.