Sightings Thread

so does his brother with the stock black prelude w/ blacked out tails…
they are both coworkers of mine :facepalm

yeah i had a little fun with the black lude. ha, didnt know they were brothers

yea, they are alright guys…just drive like idiots sometimes…lol

def, the blue rsx-s used to stunt around my neighborhood harddd and he used to hammer it. theres a few youngblood stunters in my neighbrohood, that like to get crazy

The kid in the black prelude is alright…dude in the blue RSX is a tool.

There’s a ton of their high school stunters around the area now driving like dickholes. One drives an old silver Benz and thinks it/he is the shit, and the other drives a dark gray newer dodge pickup with exhaust. Faggots do like 60 through my neighborhood like 3 times a day…I’m gonna throw a baseball at their truck next time I see them.

You don’t happen to live near stallmer do you? My buddy matt lives on the other side of him and its like dipshit central. Fucking idiots blasting through that neighborhood all day. It’s unreal.

haha NO WAY!!! there brothers??? haha

black prelude kid tried to race me a while back on rt9… hahaha

lets sit in the park and pelt there asses with something

na he doesn’t, we are latham brany

I’ll sit in the park and launch shit at them

ok lets do it, find out when they are passing by and we shall get them

Could have been. I didn’t care enough to move the car from peripheral eyesight to main vision.

Jones Dr (upper and lower) could very well be the residential ‘stunt strip’ of the TOC.

lets do it, i keep a bat in my car for extra protection lmao. the benz kid pisses me offfffff

side note, the kid in the black lude is cool but the other kid thinks he is poppppppin!

:rofl

Literally lol’d. Please video tape this.

So glad i live a few streets over. EVERY person on my street is 60+ years old! Not as bad as Dittmer’s street luckily.

Dude, that shit is unreal over there.

saw PJB today

^ You sure it isn’t Wayne?

This fat black bitch in the library

A White lowered VW with bodykit and “custom kitchens” decal on side of door lol.

Also saw this, thought it was pretty funny lol… For anyone who cant see clearly, its a foot hanging out of the trunk haha

http://i55.tinypic.com/242vn7c.jpg

So it’s a black kid with blue lips?

they’d be purple in that case:rofl

edit: and coated in crack

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo187/macgolden/Tyrone_Biggums.jpg