Sightings Thread

I saw an '80’s Lincoln Towncar limo with a custom front and rear end like an antique car- maybe it was a Zimmer or something along those lines at Walmart in Latham tonight.
Also a shit load of mexicans inside the store. They didnt come in the limo though- it was pulling in as I was leaving.

Yellow GTO with an exhaust, looked lowered too. Going into crossgates around 330

saw a black twin turbz supra getting on 890 from broadway this morning, looked tits. younger dude drivin. not sure if there on here or not.

Dude I just came on about to post the same shit lol… Saw him yesterday by Helderburg ave in schenectady around 11pm.

A.S.S just posted a video a few days ago with a black supra on the dyno, must be him.

Black is the worst color soup.

I saw this guy last Saturday on RT 9 in Latham next to NE Acura. I was getting on I-87 and he was turning to go towards Acura/Infiniti/Nissan.

Black Del Sol at HVCC with black wheels red lip, looked to have tinted tails and a red front lip as well.

hmm, interested in hearing more about this? Might be my old del sol… Aftermarket front bumper?

A blue Cobalt SS Supercharged with the rice wing and a LOUD fart bomb muffler coming up the hill by HVCC, and then another blue Cobalt SS Supercharged with funkmaster flex 20" wheels and a large wing in front of Siena. This one probably had a fart bomb too, but he was at the light so his fart bomb was at idle and thus not audible from the cabin of my Cobalt SS Supercharged.

Looked it, I think it had a red grille.

omg :rofl

I saw T$ in my neighborhood in the passenger seat of a dumptruck this morning. His/his grandpa’s/whoever’s paving company paved a driveway around the corner from my house.

red rx7 drive past me while i was eating at gus’, driver kinda looked familiar

Red front mount intercooler! That WAS my old one.

Did it look like this

ew^^^^^^

why ew?

probably because its hideous

thats one ugly looking car

dealer plate on it ? if so i saw it in wal mart in c/p . if not there was a black automatic turbo soup there as well