Sightings Thread

OMG :rofl :rofl

oh and I saw member stwaven or whatever with the MK4 Jetta at HVCC stunting it up with his boyz. :facepalm

What does the Jetta look like? I saw one yesterday stunting like a maniac in the parking garage. I was about to enter and the kid just mashed it around the corner.

I parked my car, and as I was walking to class, the kid was parked and still sitting in his car. :facepalm

The fuck’s your hurry, broheim? You got diarrhea or something?

edit Nope, wasn’t him. This one was silver-purple-ish and had a bunch of stickers on the rear windows. Stuntey Mantle fo sho.

Joey, does your Audi have a window banner on it? If so I saw ya out of the corner of my eye on my way to class around 1245pm on 4. U were heading towards 90.

What in the fuck. :rofl

His Jetta is like greenish blue with ricer taillights and wheels and a ricer diverter valve that makes a PSHHHHHHH sound.

And I have a window sticker on the passenger side of the windshield going up the side. It was probably me, I was heading that way around 1PM.
Taking I-90 > sitting in traffic with the stunters on the hill for 30 minutes

Yeah, definitely. It’s not bad now that the dropouts have followed through with their dreams, but that fucking road is awful [378], especially heading towards L-ville.

mazda6 ricebiscuit with WINGZZ/fartcannon and the owner picking up pieces of his hellaFNF body kitz after he did a ricerflyby, lost control and almost killing 3 hobos on central ave.

APD proceeded to chase the fine machine as he ran.

Oh yeah 378 is the biggest piece of SHIT I’ve ever driven on.

troy has some of the worst roads ive ever driven on :frowning:

Troy is really bad. Downtown Albany is worse. I avoid that hellhole at all costs.

csbs road if you ask me… its fucking pothole central on that road.

edit… when the sentra slams it into drive BAHAHAHA

The funny part about it is when you are travelling west towards Siena, there is one bump just before the menands exit where a majority of cars’ suspension bottoms out HARD and their whole tire becomes airborne :rofl

Sometimes I like to subject my car to the abuse just for the laugh.

Troy roads are horrid

They are starting to repave downtown. Congress street is realll nice now

sense when do Sentra’s sound good? The best Sentra I ever heard was bone stock and they need to stay that way!

i was gonna mention that!! haha its right after a street sign in the right lane haha… i love that bump:rofl

This guy would beg to differ

sssssaaaarrrccccaaaasssssmmmmmmmm:tongue

Red F430 at Exit 10SB offramp this morning after leaving park auto.