Sightings Thread

which girl? lol

idk i was goin the other way, prolly the smut haha

Saw a silver R8 on Wolf Rd when I was pickin up my Scubber’s today. Then I saw a black Cayanne GT3? Didn’t even think they made one. But that’s what it said on the trunk.

Yo, was that bitch beating on it??? I actually lent it to my friend who evaded colonie police on bare rims in his $93,000 platinum edition Escalade and fucked that shit up and HIS stripper gf ended up driving it… I told that fucker i didnt want her driving it but I guess he doesnt listen to well lol… Thanks for posting ha.

Haha I would never lend my car out, only to family, or a handful of my GOOD friends

na didn’t look like it lol, chick had black hair, looked kinda stumpy lol

lol, shes a stripper at Shenanagans.

haha you got some fuckin stories i tell ya haha

Heres the thing, hes a 24 yr old millionaire that likes to throw money away lol, he gave me $500 to borrow it for 2 days and I WISH he crashed it becuase hed give me book value in cash AND let me keep my car lol… Besides hes helped me out in ALOT of fucked situations.

white type R on 787

WANT.

prolly same one i saw today, sent the stink a pic of it

probably that old lady that drives it every day…

yea it was

Probably.

I saw a white Yugo being driven on route 9 in Saratoga today. I havent seen one of those on the road in years.

ya she lives in the dutch village apt in loudonville/menands, i wonder how many miles that thing has.

I saw it in traffic once and it’s certainly not in mint condition. I’d rather have that Type R than one with 200 miles on it, though.

I has some rust forming, when I talked to the lady she said she won’t sell it because she hasn’t seen a new vehicle that drives or appeals to her as much as that ITR does.

yeah ahha and she said it has been repainted 3 or 4 times because she drives it year round