Sightings Thread

So you keep calling it a peice of shit and I’ll keep talking shit about your 86 pound self… Whats your paypal account, can I send you a few bucks to get some Mcdonalds???

BTW, HONESTLY, if you were gonna sell your oh so amazing 390 horsepower civic, what do you think you could get for it?? Matter fact dont answer that, but im pretty sure it wouldnt be for much more than 9k and the sad part is I got 9k for my del sol N/A!!!

my roach does this DAILY!

paypal away if you really want to, I honestly couldn’t tell you why I weigh 120lbs…I eat pretty well.

And, you’re right I probably couldn’t get $9k for it simply because the market for those kinds of cars is dead AND because I’m 100% honest…unlike you saying you’re BMW made 348whp and 403wtq with that F1 tune…typical scam artist

The markets dead but I JUST sold that car like 6 months ago? As for the other shit, I consider myself an honest guy, I just tweek certain things to succeed like 99.9999% of dealers out there, there was nothing wrong with my del sol and nothing wrong with my bmw… Del sol owner STILL texts me every once and a while and bmw buyer was more than pleased after test driving it. Good luck get stepped all over in life bud.

saw some party lights behind my car :facepalm

I saw those behind me yesterday. Along with a breathalyzer in front of me:facepalm

:rofl

:retardclap

Next weekend is my birthday son, lets go hard

Im down

What did you do?

front windows are too dark. i only got a warning

Saw a kid in a impreza own hinmself in crossgates where you go under that bridge to go behind the commons. He was off on the rocks that surround that little pond there. Also saw a TRD Rock warrior Tundra it was badass

OMG my phone just freaked out. Sorry

I take it you like TRD Tundras.

Lol how could you tell, you ever seen the rock warrior one before?

Yea, they’re pretty sweet!

:lol