Sightings Thread

I know you own a tundy I just wasn’t sure which version you had which is why I asked if you had seen one

There really is very little to no difference than the truck I own. I have a TRD Off Road package. The only difference is they come with different wheels and the seats are leather I think.

Gotcha, I thought maybe there were more differences than that especially if they are trying to compete with the Ram power wagon or the Ford Raptor.

Yea, don’t think so. Hard to compare with the Raptor. They built that for srs off road use. With a price tag of almost $50K.

well thank god im already hard!

an absolutely MINT looking DC2 integra in clifton park. silver, 4 door. dark bronze wheels, kinda small, like 15-16", aftermarket exhaust, but not a fart can. didnt really hear it, i had music up kinda loud. had a small sticker in the top corner of the back window on the driver side, possibly a puerto rican flag. this car looked brand fuckin new. SUPER clean.

brand new like he hadn’t unwrapped it?

new like, he just opened up the box, put the exhaust on, wheels and just took it for a spin. it wasnt even dusty or anything.

You actually gonna go through with the plans:ahh:rofl

Saw Stallmer’s new Blizzaks lose traction in the HVCC parking lot

Lol no way homie. Them bitches stick

like the 333 figure in the HP column of Brian’s dyno sheet

:rofl

Hahah yes, not sure where to gooooo

Perfect :wink: Itll make the night even better

Biergarden

Thats not a DC2 it’s a DB (4 dr). It my bros car in winter mode, he manages to make it look like new all the time. Exhaust is an Apexi WS which has a nice tone.

It’s this car right?

24 hrs a day the exhaust looks like this

I personally think he gets out at every light and touches it up with metal polish but that’s just me.

The flag is a Filipino flag… Have to represent.

Gather the troooops

The troops are always ready!

Night not to remember here we come