Sightings Thread

I honestly forgot who it is with the white Ram but Ive seen pics posted here. New body '09+.

believe sir steve is correct, at least on the truck

yeah, he’s right
Not a member Ive personally met and I knew it was a D with letters after it for a member name

saw some nice cars in manhatten today, black e39 m5, white e90 m3, silver bently, silver aston martin and a nice sporty jaguar, dont remember the model but it was pretty hot.

wat.

wtf? lol, I thought I typed e90 my bad

Lol I was like “maybe he means M5? Maybe E90?” lol.

Saw a current gen ford focus on the way to work in alb on 787 near 9w, blue, with super wide tires, looked crazy but good. Rear tires were out of body 4-6 inches, front were out 3-5.

Just came back from six days on business in the San Fran/San Jose area. I am officially sick of E46 M3s. Never seen so many in my life.

BMW e39 (I think) on 80, heading south or whatever direction. HIDs in the low, Super bright HID yellow fogs…looked good, but reaim the fogs please.

Oh HAI PJB

Just saw an older burgundy Porsche 928s, and decent looking red vw mk1, I think, cabriolet.

Ha yeah tons out there!

white Talon TSi driven by the lumber jack, friday night in Redhook. possibly also saw it saturday on Rt 9 near the galleria mall in poughkeepsie.

Two broken Audi’s…

Seen Das MR2 for the first time in 4 months. Still looks like a PILE OF SHIT just like I left it!

you got a cover on that bish? i threw a trap on mine…yes a trap.

oh shit, you got a pic of my tundy

Saw a riced the fuck out silver s2000 today entering hoffmans on central ave by colonie center, anyone know the guy? looked like a fiberglass invader hood with a huugeee spoiler in the back lol.

Saw a sick ass 99 Jimmy in blue over by westgate… Looked stock but who knows… Think the guys a member on here… Blonde, military hair cut… Could barely fit in the thing…