Sightings Thread

I work for a parts delivery company and had some parts for him today. I mentioned that I sold him a truck YEARS ago and he said he was actually on here the other day and saw that post. Small world that I ran into him, kinda trippy

Ah, nicee, howd the paint lookk? i havent seen it since its been painted.

wrecko and i got the same bday. go fig …he does solid work and is good people

I didn’t check it out upclose, but it looked good to me man! I’ve never been a huge s2k fan, but I’m a real fan of the hardtop look. I’m guessing he just did a respray of the old colors?

Took off viynal and sprayed it color of viynal… also added clearcoat to hard top to match shiny hood. Dont no wut parts u dropped off but he was supposed to be taking the head off too do a few things.

Yeah, we just do crash parts. IIRC i dropped off a bumper and tail light for something random.

Didnt realize the car was wrapped in vinyl before

viynalz!

:lol

ive been quietly laughing at this, as well

i like it…

^ Wow. Pretty damn cool.

more people on here know mike then you might think.

Hi AUDI_JAY. That’s sounds like mine too. :smiley:

Mr.Boostcreep were you or were you not at HVCC this morning?

:ninja:eek:wierd who, what, where?

sick maserati in Manhattan this morning and then on the way home, a station wagon on a tow truck with 1 guy in the drivers seat and a guy hanging off of the tow truck with a legit camera making a movie lol… was pretty sick, was gonna take a pic but there were police both in front and back of them.

A guy on a old army(?) motorcycle with a sidecar on the mass turnpike :lol

in this weather ? niceeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah it wasnt warmer than 10deg probably

some people are nuts