Sightings Thread

Last time I saw the knicks play the suns at MSG, they won. It was awesome.

Steve Nash grabbing more rebounds than amare? So. Awesome. Sorry Knicks fans.

Saw me not being worthy to play hardcore CTF on black ops with Singh and Vlad.:bowdown

you bitched out realllll quick

saw some bitch in a honda accord swerve right into a snow bank out of the blue in front of me. she got beached 100% hahaha

Saw eman getting a lil silly while I was snow blowing yesterday .

hard to resist

I acknowledge what he did, I don’t know if there is a way to ‘celebrate’ it though. Many teams do a MLK day game. Not just the Knicks. To be fair, all of the halftime show was MLK based. They had a speed painter there paint a portrait of MLK in 5 minutes. It was pretty awesome. I might post the video later.

Nash makes basketball look like an art. He grew up playing soccer, so I’m not surprised he has the handles he does and the court vision he does. But Amare was a beast on Monday although the Knicks lost. He had 41 or 42.

i saw a silver integra (type r?) on route 4 around 6pm. i only really noticed an exhaust and yellow fogs

Saw this thing not moving at ALL in the snow lol

http://i55.tinypic.com/2q2jqec.jpg

you are retarded . Its your own car , big whoop !

I saw a victory red C6 vert driving around in the slush earlier today.

driving it in the winter? that must be fun

Is that an OEM hardtop? Some baller ass parts. :thumbup

lol talking shit, initiating a fight and not showing up/answering pms is retarded :wink:

driving home from mechanics, but yeah, I’ll prolly still drive it in the winter lol, just not snow.

Nah, Mugen replica, thanks

your a joke

haha crazy, i had trouble driving my brothers civic when you get on it in the rain when the roads are wet, should be fun :thumbup

What replica? VIS? I’ve wanted a hardtop since day 1. How’s the fitment?

Laduke vs love4boost version 2.0

and go.