Sightings Thread

Don’t ruin this. :rofl

yeahh because anything and everything posted on shift should be taken seriously

Should post a pic of yourself shirtless flexing in the mirror laduke, thatll show em.

Ill buy you a cheeseburger the next time I see you and make sure you dont put your finger down your throat after eating it

there was no flexing occurring lol

mmmmmmmm cheeeeeeseburger

lmaoo

DONKEY DICKKKKKKK

you can buy your own damn cheeseburger. You dont look anorexic

lost it haha

• rep

Dave now that the car looks freaken amazing I want to nut kick you since you have it out in this crappy weather. Per shame dude per shame:poke

wanna buy it? lol 4 day old paint, its got a while left before it rusts haha

lol I got 3 damn cars…well 2…I am giving my supra to one of my team down south. But how much u asking for it?

$15k firm, less than Ive got into it… Just bought a house straight up so I didnt have to deal with a mortage and now im broke… It’s either the s2k or the bmw or struggle and I love the bmw and dont want to struggle :frowning:

for real? in the ny area?

Sellin drugs,Cheech.

the house? Yea, boarder of Albany and Schenectady by Lia Toyota

congrats on the house. Yeah i always tell my team members never let your hobby put you in a bad spot. U will pick up a 2nd toy down the rd i am sure. But after all that work it will be a shame to see it go. If you put it up on craiglist or any site let me know I will post it a few spots to help you out.

congrats, doing big thangss

I can always build another car, imo I think real estate is gonna go back up fairly soon so I thought id buy now… That and my landlord is a fucking douche bag.

thanks