Sightings Thread

Im starting a rusty quaters/rusty pass door 4dr honda club

Pfft my car sees the carwash atleast twice a week

I am going to buy this 20 million dollar ferrari, drive it in the winter only, just to get it as rusty as possible so I can piss everyone off!

When I was a kid, I always wanted a rusty car when I grew up.

saw frank in his tbss in the route 4 walmart plaza, looked like there were heart balloons in the passenger seat

you must drive like old people  fuck, sorry..

:thumbup I hate when mine gets incredibly salty, because my co-workers like to write in the salt on it!

may have seen krazy kid on central

LOL

Yikes, I’m pretty sure that can scratch the paint. The worst I get is drunk people drawing penis’s on the inside of my windows

or on the hatch and dont notice it for a few days LOL

Or too lazy and you’ll get around to wiping it off… One of these days.

the FUCK is an R8 doing at HVCC?

being driven by a student

Lol I saw you too. And yes you caught me I had a heart ballon for the gf in the passenger seat.

i was looking for that R8 today…couldnt find it lol

Drive $100,000 dollar car.

Hit up community college.

maybe he saved 100k by going there… and his parents made up the difference? HVCC is a great starting point mang

That’s ivey league school tuition. I’m not saying it’s not a good place to start…

I’m saying a 4 year education at a really good school would net you a better job or at least look better on applications. But, to each his own.

I started at HVCC, no regrets. I just didn’t have 100k lieing around.

I don’t know if you’ve seen tuition rates lately but 25-50k is pretty average now for private schools (not including room and board)… I agree about the resume thing though.