Sightings Thread

Exactly, couple years at Clarkson/Cornell. Etc.

Employers are looking for quality candidates now. I do some hiring at my work, and we get 50 applications for 1 position. Sometimes more. Gotta stand out.

Fixed

hvcc is good shit. Great starting point like Lance said. Now im on to SUNY. Most dont make it a few weeks into school at HVCC and drop out like losers .

:ninja

lol cossey look at his orginal post you will get what i did. :ponder:lol

its not even his car, its his fathers. hes got a bmw, but idk what he did with it

Yeh cause salt all over your car is awesome…

Silver CTS-V doing like 100 on I-90 at 7 in the morning lmao

Saw DC2Nick On Central

Yeah your wrong… I know him personally, it’s his r8… He still has the 09 335 x drive also. His step dad has a 2010 a8, he can’t get in and out of the r8 due to an injury.

He’s a socially awkward kid not gonna lie, hvcc is his choice because he doesn’t know what he wants to do.

hvcc saving me 45K+ FTW!!!

wah? what does that even mean, your on to suny. hvcc is a suny school… whatre u saying u make so sence

i saw ^ that faggot driving that blue S4 that looks like stallmers. was stuntin at SCCC today around 1245.

LOL

Lol true… Poor guy

Nothing you say makes sense.:retardclap

Hvcc. Good times.

Rich with money, poor with pussy

youtu.be/RrMf5PStkG4

alright alright sheesh. last time i talked to him he said his bmw was in the shop so he was driving the r8, i didnt know it was his

Saw a black sti and a blue one today on rt 9