Sightings Thread

My horn doesn’t work lol. I drive a dark red mountaineer

haha nice, i will definitely look for ya

Junk older grey civic ex on balltown 2 minutes ago with a tailgaiting problem, lowered + fart can trying to stunt on my bumper and shizz

Probably somebody from the forum. That’s how most members say hello out der on the road.

and get rolled again

what was I driving when you “saw” me last??? still hadn’t answered me.

You trollin KrazyKid arnt you?

I heard come spring a friendly “pit maneuver” is going to become the new honk and wave.

Spotted a ballin Toyota Highlander w/ some Old English decal that was crooked an offset under the 3rd brake light and a VW-ish “turbo” badge on the tail/lift gate.

somone went boosting passed my house last night, turned around at Hyde’s (I think) and did another flyby. I was out back so I couldnt see shit lol but considering where I live and the cars Ive seen, Im sure I get dozens of you guys driving by everyday.

Red S200 across the street from Unique Auto Plaza, look like it had a front mount, aftermarket wheels and a hard top.

please, i see you at school all the time, nice crooked hat BREHH. you have a stock cat back on it too. that S4 is a not fast and dont pretend it is.

love4boost…?

frank (underboosted) dually in front of the day care center at hvcc

eh, faster than your car

only cause his isnt running atm! lol

haha this is true !

it is running now! flat towed my dead tdi just an hour ago!!

2.7 Heaven. Lets race?

ehhh… ok

during the day, with video cameras present. so theres no yakkin about who lost and who won. one camera per car.