sign over ownership without a UVIP??

Is it possible? and if so How?? I picture myself going reg for new ownership and not having a UVIP and me being royaly fucked. Just a little confused by it all…

It’s possible and not that hard at all. They just make you pay for a new one when you register the car in your name.

So…does the information all have to be filled out and signed on it still with the sellers signature and everything?

Also, I guess there is no way of getting around paying the 8% tax on buying a used car eh? =_=

no there is no way of getting around it unless it’s a gift from a close family member. the uvip doesn’t need anything filled out aslong as the title is signed by the previous owner at least that’s all i needed

YA the UVIP should only cost about $20. There are ways around the taxes. One was mentioned, others exist. But you don’t have conexions like I do buddy :wink: lol.

I know for a fact there is. I recently had to do it myself.

lol yeah, I wish I had connections. -_-"

well nothing special for the tax, if it’s a old vehicle you usually tell them any value and they put the 8% tax on that, lol…

say 100$, that’s the case when they don’t got the values on their systems for the older cars! :wink:

If you’re selling a car, get it’s UVIP at a local kiosk for $21 and give it to the buyer.

If you’re buying a car, it would be to your advantage to insist on one so you could look it over and make sure the car didn’t have 29 owners, 8 collisions and 2 odometer reading changes etc. :lol: