*** SIGN-UP FOR THE BBQ ***

NO MORE PAYPAL! IF YOU STILL WANT TO PAY TODAY, START A THREAD AND JOINTLY FIGURE OUT A TIME AND PLACE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS PREPAY, AND I WILL BE THERE.

Oh, and the pork just finished cooking after 14.5 grueling hours of having to resist myself from tearing it open and devouring it. I half pulled it and wow is it wonderful… a little tough, but nothing that simmering for a few min wont fix. I am actually nervous that i didn’t make enough of it, and i still ahve a good 5-10lbs. of applewood. I may just have to make more hmmm…

i think the womanz is gonna make brownies or cookies

:word: Aight, ill keep lookin.

I don’t think I’m going to go.

I think I’m going to ride up to Toronto instead.

:slight_smile:

i’ll likely tag along…

i didnt read anything in this thread but i’ll have a few bucks to pay for food or whatever…

other than that… ur all ghey

Im holding Beck to his offer…i need a skinny lil’bitch to suck me off…

Ok guess Im in after all though I wont stay long.

Me and Oroc will be rollin down with the Cobra, I look forward to pulling up and freezing our entire campsite with my dual purge now properly working :tup:

Oh and I may also have that Onyx fellow with us with his 15 man film production crew hanging out the back taking HD footage :tup:

Josh check your PMs!

Mike, I will just pay you when i get there, i didnt think i was gonna go but now i am so ill just hit you with some dollaz when i roll up :wink: Same goes for Oroc.

im goin probally ill pay you cash the day of

the women is making some desert, so roughly how many people are going?

Really that is the hard part paul… I am making food as if there are 100-130… Not everyone registered for it, or pd. in advance so there is a numbers discrepancy, and the pool only reflects Screen Names that are going, not their friends or their BF/GF/Wife/etc… I would tell her to not try and cover the spread, but make what she wants.

id say 2 ppl minium per car so over 100

well she’s making 6 dozen either way

she’s making cupcake brownies w/peanut butter cup centers so hope no one is allergic…

by the way im payin day of.

I tried to paypal you but my account hasn’t been used in such a long time that they cancelled it and couldn’t create a new one in time…so skunk, myself and my buddy joe will be paying day of.

same here

two batches of brownies and two cookie cakes im making :slight_smile:

Oooo I should make Lortab laced brownies lol.

is anyone bringing horse shoes or anything… cause i got like 3 “sets” of em…i could bring one if anyone wants to play…

and who is bringing a football…

btw myself,intense98rt…his gf, focusinprogress and hrk are paying when we get there…

zanax brownie… :lol: jk