silencer

shove steel wool in it… haha works on motorcycles… that was my fix when i got smoked on harley for drag pipes… might work on carjust enough in the exgust tip tone it down

haha ill try it in the morning

potatoes muffle the noise pretty well… and when you get hungry… you can just pop it out of the exhaust pipe and have a quick snack…

put the stock exhaust on fort he time being?

Where’d you get pulled over? If it was Kenmore or Tonawanda the problem is more the cops than your car. Does the car have any, ah, visual modifications?

Oh, and to avoid paying the ticket, what do you have to do? Show the judge a receipt from a muffler shop or something?

A while back I posted the actual NYS exhaust law. It basically states ANYTHING LOUDER THAN STOCK IS ILLEGAL.

So good luck trying to fight that in court. I don’t know what you drive, but from your name I’m guessing it’s some basic Honda, and basic Hondas are all basically silent stock.

i got pulled over in kenmore. i just went to the town police station on sheridan. i told the officer i got the exhaust fixed and he just signed the sheet

wtf, they didnt look at it at all? im on my second exhaust ticket. i just got one two weeks ago in cheektovegas.

nope, the cop was just like “you got it fixed?” i was like “yup” and hes like “okay” and signed the paper

ANYTHING OTHER THAN STOCK IS ILLEGAL. i hate when kids try to argue this…im not saying i agree with it, but that is the law!

:word: 100% True.