silencer

so i just got pulled over for the second time for my exhaust being too loud. its bullshit, does anyone know how much it would cost to have a silencer put in? thanks

cost around $65 on my buddies boat?

I think.

im broke, i hope it doesnt cost that much, is there anything i can shove in my muffler to quiet it down? :slight_smile:

Why is your exhaust too loud? Is it a performance exhaust or a rotted out stock exhaust?

call hybrid and ask…cost me 100

i dont know why its too loud. its 2.25" full catback exhaust. no holes or anything. i wasnt even reving the car or anything, i was doing 35 on delaware at like 2500rpm and i get pulled over:shrug:

what kind of exhaust is it

custom made

muffler???

not sure about the muffler, it looks like a hybrid one but i was told the exhaust was made at monroe or something

sounds like BS to me.

Ummm…not trying to be a dick…but the way u acted at Starbux the other nite…I am not surprised…Your definition of “not doing anything” may be different then an officers.

I know i made a bad impression of myself at starbucks the other night and i apologize for that. i made myself seem like an ass but im really not so im sorry to everyone that i annoyed and pissed off. i dont drive stupid but i made myself look like i do. so far i havent gotten pulled over for speeding and doing anything wrong but for things wrong with my car

I hope you didn’t get a fit it ticket. They suck ass. I just paid $50 for nothing. Thanks North Tonawanda. :tdown:

yeah, the cop gave me a ticket either i fix it and pay nothing, or i dont fix it and pay for the ticket. I wanna fight the exhaust ticket because i find it to be bullshit that my car is too “loud” because i dont think it is. cops are just plain assholes

I know it sucks man. If you end up having to get it fixed just make sure that you do it within 24hrs. Because after that they fine you.

i know he gave me 24 hours to fix it but i dont have the cash to get it fixed :confused:

Do you have any friends that work at a dealership???

no :frowning:

OUCH!!! Goodluck bro.